Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's in a Name?

We've been talking about names since we knew for sure that you are a girl. Most of the ones I like daddy doesn't think are right for you like:
Avah
Elle
Ainsley
Reece
Ella
And the one daddy likes I felt was too common (although a great name)
Olivia
And Stone likes
Yoda
Tutti
Foofa
names from Tv shows he likes. But the one that daddy and I both like came about kind of out of the blue. Someone said Avery one night while we were sitting around talking with family and we both really like it. So as of now that is your name!
You are moving like crazy these days and I'm getting bigger and bigger. I still feel good except for the upper back pain I have every day when I'm sitting. I'm becoming obsessed with finding the perfect bedding and paint colors for your nursery....I can't wait to meet you! I love you Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment