Wednesday, November 28, 2012

25 Week update

We went to the doctor last week and he said everything looks great and you are measuring right on track. I am a bit iron deficient though so he put me on an iron supplement. We are getting bigger and bigger and now I cant see my feet.You are a kicker and move a lot throughout the day. You like to kick mostly when I'm laying in bed relaxing. I'm feeling good these days and my only complaints are that it's getting harder and harder to move around and chase after Stone and it's getting harder and harder to find clothes that fit. I'm still trying to decide on a color scheme for your bedroom....right now I'm loving grey and yellow or purple and grey. I just can't find any bedding that I really like and is affordable. Stone says we need to paint your bedroom red. He's gonna be such a great big brother to you. He talks to you and is trying his best to remember to be very gentle with my belly. We can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment