Wednesday, September 26, 2012

16 Weeks

Hi there little one! We are 16 weeks into this pregnancy and here's how it's going. I've been feeling well the whole time. No morning sickness at all. I was really tired through the first trimester but have gotten some of my energy back in the last few weeks. I have been having some headaches..about one every other day, but if I take some tylenol it usually knocks it right out. I've put on 6lbs already (with your brother I had only put on 3lbs at this point). But the doctor says I'm growing perfectly. Your heart rate is at 161bpm and I've already felt you move a few times. I LOVE that feeling. We scheduled our ultrasound to find out if you are a boy or a girl for October 18. I think you are a girl...daddy thinks you are a boy...and Stone says he wants a sister. I think we will all be happy as long as you are healthy. I can't wait to find out though so I can start planning a baby room, deciding on names, and so I can do some shopping!
Your first picture!!!!


I love you little one. Please stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment